Problems with aquatic weeds and algae can leave your golf course with an unsightly lake or pond that smells unpleasant and is off putting to players. Silt build up reduces the depth of the pond which can result in flooding – risking damage to the course.
Making sure that any maintenance or remedial work is carried out quickly, efficiently and with minimum disruption to the course and its day to day activity is essential. We offer effective, efficient and economical solutions for any watercourse maintenance or enhancement:
Whatever your golf club’s aquatic problem, we can provide you an effective solution delivered efficiently and with minimum disruption to the surrounding environment, at a very competitive rate.
- Our compact Truxor amphibious only need the access of a 4x4 vehicle
- Their lightweight leaves nothing more than the equivalent of a human footprint behind
- The mechanical process saves a huge amount of time and cost
- Work can be carried out quickly minimising disruption to players
Aquatic Solutions can help provide solutions for your golf course:
- Identifying and Eradicating Aquatic Weeds
- Silt Removal and Lake Dredging
- Reed and Bulrush Control
- Algae and Blanketweed Treatment
- Refurbishment -Bringing water back to llife
How Aquatic Solutions can help your golf club
If you would like to learn more about how we might be able to help your golf club, please contact us and we can have an informal chat to discuss the areas that interest you.